Monday, March 27, 2006

Already?

Today, March 27, 2006 is the one year anniversary of The Conservative UAW Guy site.
Yay!

I couldn't find a good picture of a cake, so here is a picture of a gun.
It's real pretty.












This lovely Series 80 Custom Colt is apropos to this site, and unlike cake, will not cause cavities.
Well, unless you count the cavities it creates when you shoot something with it.

(To the tune of "The William Tell Overture" ala The Flintstones anniversary bit.)

Happy Blogiversary, Happy Blogiversary, Happy Blogiversary,
Haaaaaaaapy Blogiversary.

Happy, Happy, Happy, Happy,
Happy, Blogiversary...
Well, you get the picture.

If you are reading this: Thank You!!!!

If you're not reading this, you should.... ;)

Wow. One year already. And it only feels like 11 and a half months.
Strange.

In honor of my one year anniversary, I have solicited some comments from various folk, and made up some totally true lies about what people are saying about the Conservative UAW Guy.
Without further fanfare -

Totally true fake quotes about jimmyb, the CUG:

FrankJ - jimmyb is as funny as that atheist Harvey, AND he believes in Jesus. He also hates monkeys almost as much as I.
Advantage, CUG.
Many more years of blogging to you, and please shoot a ninja for me.

George Bush - jimmyb is too conservative for my administration, but he's still a good old boy. I know, because I heard him talking on the phone.
Happy blogiversary.

Vox Day - Holy crap! Who is this guy?

Michael Moore - CUG is obviously a tool of the Zionist-corporate-industrial-military-complex,
and he smells like gun powder and Hoppes #9. He is controlled by the Joooooos!
Go to hell.

Glenn Reynolds - I was going to give CUG an Instalanche, but what would be the point?
A .003 percent increase in traffic? Meh.
Happy blogday, anyway.

Charleton Heston - Everyone should by jimmyb a gun. Or two.
Happy blogday; now go buy a gun for this man!

Some hippy said - Dude! I'm totally out of here!! This guy's a pycho!!!

Elisha Cutherbert - I want my name to be Elisha CUGbert!!! Please call me soon jimmy!!

jimmyb - Even though I'm totally badass and I like freakin' rock and everything, I still stay REALLY, REALLY, REALLY, INCREDIBLY HUMBLE.
(Not easy when you are this good-looking AND smart!)
I just don't know how I do it some times.

And sorry Elisha, I'm very married.
And happily so, I might add!! :)
(Ok, that last part wasn't a lie!!!)

Of course, this list is not all-inclusive, as a total list would crash all of Blogger's 1.4 servers, which I estimate cost them a grand total of $7, based on recent performance.

In all seriousness: If you've made it this far in the post, your committed (or should be).
Thanks so much for being here.

And bless you all. (Yeah, even you misguided hippies and commies.)

Again, many thanks.

CUG

No comments: