Tuesday, June 20, 2006

Maybe I'll Reconsider...

















I am the last hold-out of 5 children in my family that does not own a cell phone.

The last one to fall was my brother that works at the same plant as I do.
I've said I have managed my whole life without one, and really don't want another $40-$60 monthly bill for something I would rarely use.

But looking at the above phone, I may have to reconsider my stance.

I think this is how I'll answer it:
(With apologies to Dirty Harry Callahan.)

"I know what you're thinking: 'Did he answer after six rings or only five?' Well, to tell you the truth, in all this excitement, I've kinda lost track myself. But being this is a .45 ACP, the most popular handgun round in the world, and would blow your head clean off, you've got to ask yourself one question: 'Do I feel lucky?' Well, do ya, punk?"

Or I guess I could just say "Hello?", too.