Monday, March 31, 2008

Neither Rain...

nor more rain nor clouds nor closed shooting ranges nor squishy bog-like personal ranges nor freakin' 17MPH winds with 24MPH gusts nor reading comprehension problems nor enemy sniper-fire will keep the ePostal shooter from firing his appointed rounds in the season's first ePostal Match: Frequent Fliers. (hosted by the one and only Mr. Completely).


Ok, I made up the part about enemy sniper-fire, but there is precedent...
The local pistol range is closed due to remodeling. My backyard range was my last option, and it is SOGGY! And WINDY!! And a little rainy. (But no snipers.)

And, I shot twice as many rounds at the second target (the evil flies) as I was supposed to, most likely disqualifying myself. D'oh!!!

But I shot it, dangit! (Click to enlargificate)








































Those stupid flies!! I shot 20 shots (one for each fly) and then realized it was a 10 shot target.
I hit 11, so I gave myself a score of 5 (out of 10) on it, but I know it doesn't count.

Dang.

But I think given the conditions, 89 (out of a possible 100) is semi-respectable for the first target...

Guess who's hosting the next ePostal contest? Oh, yeah.
At least this time I'll know what the rules are...