Saturday, April 17, 2010

The Song In My Head

My lack of posting has, in part, due to my overwhelming feeling of being, well, overwhelmed.
As a news junkie, I'm scared and depressed at the prospects I see for the future of Amerika (esp commie, firearms and financial aspects - 8 more banks closed this weekend, for example). As a dad and soon-to-be granddad, my concern is legitimate, to say the least.

So, as a break from the pondering, I decided to post the "Song In My Head".
Every day, or damn near, I wake up with a song playing in my head, that generally lasts throughout the day, and sometimes for several days. Sometimes it is related to something I have listened to recently, other times, well... I don't know.

This is weird, I know, but it is normal for me, much like the tinnitus I've had since I was two years old (or maybe earlier, but I'm not sure).

Enjoy, or not...

Vocally, Geoff Tate is a god (small g, of course)

video

Saw them in concert in the 80's.
Metal rules.

No comments: