Tuesday, May 03, 2011

ePostal Results - April 2011

The results of the April '11 ePostal contest -

Place Name Pistol Score

Class 1
Rimfire Iron Sight




1 True Blue Sam
Ruger Single Six
18
2 Billll Ruger MK I
11
3 Danno Ruger 22/45
02
4 Danno Ruger Single Six
02









Class 2 Rimfire Optic Sight


1 Mr. Completely High Standard/OKO 42
2 jimmyb
Ruger MK II/Eotech
33

Light turn-out, obviously. If it was too difficult of a target, I apologize (it was tough). However, I think the scores show that it could be shot... :) If I had to do it again, I would probably have one shoot 10 off the bench, and 10 standing.

True Blue Sam took the top honors for the iron sights - congrats, bro!

Billll had to fight the elements to shoot (as did I) and he did a fine job.

Danno had some trouble with his sights, and no time to tweak them, but he will be back with a vengeance next contest - which he is hosting, BTW. And I unknowingly used the target he was going to use in the May contest! A thousand pardons, sir. And props to you for submitting scores you felt uncomfortable with, many wouldn't have done that (and I suspect that may have had something to do with the low turn-out, although that is pure speculation on my part).

Mr. Completely to the top spot in the optical 22 class. Yeah, I was totally shocked too... ;)
Congrats Mr. C. - you always do a great job.

As I am wont to do, I came in behind Mr. C, and have no problem with that. He's good! But I felt ok when I shot it, could have done better maybe, but not better enough to beat Mr C on this one...

Thanks to all who participated.

No comments: